Tổng hợp các bài tập trong phần Vocabulary & Grammar - trang 26 Unit 4 Sách Bài Tập (SBT) Tiếng anh 11 mới
1. Complete the following crossword puzzle.
Hoàn thành câu đố ô chữ dưới đây
1. the opportunity or right to use something
2. relating to seeing
3. sympathy, help or encouragement to someone in a difficult situation
4. the ability to move easily
5. intended or designed for a particular purpose or person
6. a chair with wheels that someone who cannot walk uses to move around
7. unable to use a part of the body or brain properly
8. the state in which a part of a person's mind or body is unable to work well
2. Complete the sentences with the words from the puzzle in 1. Change the word form, if necessary.
Hoàn thành câu với các từ trong câu đố 1. Thay đổi hình thức từ, nếu cần.
1. People with________ impairments have difficulty climbing stairs.
2. This special school helps students with ________ impairments to learn Braille.
3. Electric ________ have been used more widely than manual ones.
4. We have launched various services to ________ people with learning disabilities.
5. We have found ways to make the school building________ to disabled students.
1. mobility 2. visual
3. wheelchairs 4. support
3 Complete the following sentences with the past simple or present perfect of the verbs in brackets.
Hoàn thành các câu sau đây với thì quá khứ đơn hoặc hiện tại hoàn thành của các động từ trong ngoặc đơn.
1. We _______ (complete) a voluntary project for our community centre a month ago.
2. Since our last meeting, most of the students _______ (become) more involved in volunteering.
3. Last week, the Youth Union leaders _______ (decide) to launch a campaign to help children with learning disabilities.
4. Many volunteers _______ (take) part in our programmes since the campaign was launched.
5. ______ you_______ (ever, help) students with special education needs?
6. Last semester my wheelchair broke down, so my best friend_______ (carry) me on his back to school.
1. completed 2. have become
3. decided 4. have taken
5. Have you ever helped 6. carried
4. Rewrite these sentences, using the words and phrases given.
Viết lại những câu này, sử dụng các từ và cụm từ cho trước.
1. We have worked on this programme for five years.
started, five years ago
2. Not long ago, teachers at the school for gifted students discovered that some of their students also have learning disabilities.
have recently discovered
3. Our instructors have taught extra classes for students with learning disabilities since 2008.
began, in 2008
4. We created a resource room for talented students with learning disabilities in 2013.
have already created, since
5. Our school has used the same curriculum for both talented and challenged students since January.
started using, January
6. In 2010, our school introduced a special programme for students with disabilities.
have participated in, since
In 2011, we received the UNESCO charity award for the third time.
have won, three times
1. We started working on this programme five years ago.
2. Teachers at the school for gifted students have recently discovered that some of their students also have learning disabilities.
3. In 2008 our instructors began to teach extra classes for students with learning disabilities.
4. We have already created a resource room for talented students with learning disabilities since 2013.
5. In January our school started using the same curriculum for both talented and challenged students.
6. Students with disabilities in our school have participated in a special programme since 2010.
7. We have won the UNESCO charity award three times (since 2011).
5. There is one verb in each sentence which is in the wrong tense. Find it and correct the mistake.
Có một động từ trong mỗi câu ở thì sai. Tìm và sửa lỗi.
1. So far we received 30 applications for the volunteering job.
2. Since 1 started working with disabled children, I read a lot about famous people with disabilities.
3. Albert Einstein has not been able to talk when he was two years old.
4. Beethoven was a famous pianist and has become deaf when he was 28.
5. Nguyen Phuong Anh has been honoured by UNICEF as a global oustanding child with a disability in 2013.
1. received ⟶ have received
2. read ⟶ have read
3. has not been able ⟶ was not able
4. has become ⟶ became
5. has been ⟶ was
Xem lời giải SGK - Tiếng Anh 11 Mới - Xem ngay