1. Do you agree or disagree with the statements below? Write two or three sentences to explain. Bạn đồng ý hay không đồng ý với các quan điểm dưới đây. Viết hai đến ba câu để giải thích.
Statement: People are poor because they do not work hard.
Response: I don't agree. For example, farmers work hard, but a drought or flood can destroy all their crops.
1. Overpopulation does not affect your family.
2. Living in a large city is wonderful.
3. Overcrowded places have a lot of problems.
2. Look at the information about one of the most densely populated cities on earth, the Capital City of Manila in the Philippines. Write a short paragraph about it.
Nhìn vào thông tin dưới đây về một trong những thành phố đông dân nhất thế giới, thủ đô Manila của Philippines. Viết một đoạn văn ngắn về những điều đó.
Key - Đáp án:
The Capital City of Manila in the Philippines is over 38 square kilometres large.
It has a population of 1.6 million. This means that there are nearly 43 thousand people in a square kilometre.
Manila has many problems. A big problem is pollution. Automobiles, dump sites and industrial waste pollute the air and the land. Other problems are floods and daily traffic jams. Crime has also increased in the past 3 years.