Identify the word type of the underlined words in the following sentences. Write the correct term at the end of each sentence.
(Nhận diện các loại từ gạch chân trong các câu dưới. Viết dạng chính xác cuối câu)
noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, adverb, preposition, conjunction, article
(danh từ, đại từ, động từ, tính từ, trạng từ, giới từ, từ chuyển ý, mạo từ)
1. Learn by heart all the new words and texts. noun
2. Their children speak English very well. ____
3. She learned English at school and university.
4. English words can change their form to become new words.
5. They sent our library ten new English dictionaries.___________
6. The biggest problem most people face in learning a new language is their own fear. ___________
7. Like anything, learning English requires practice.___________
8. If you are not motivated to learn English you will become frustrated and give up-______________
9. There are many different ways you can improve your English, so don't limit yourself to only one or two.
10. Music can be a very effective method of learning English.___________
12. By watching English films you can expand your vocabulary and hear the flow of speech from the actors. ______/________
13. One of the reasons is that native speakers have a natural flow to their speech that students of English should try to imitate.___________/___________
14. Many learners of English say that speaking on the phone is one of the most difficult things that they do. ___________/___________
15. There are many ways to improve your level of English, but only you can find the right way for you. _______
13. adjective/ conjunction