Tổng hợp các bài tập trong phần Vocabulary & Grammar - trang 33 Unit 10 Sách Bài Tập (SBT) Tiếng anh 11 mới
1. Complete the following sentences, using the correct form of the words in the box.
Hoàn thành các câu sau, sử dụng đúng hình thức của từ trong hộp.
1. The development of effective medicines has contributed to the increase in the average life _______ in some countries.
2. An hour of _______ can help you to relieve your stress.
3. Doctors should use more legible handwriting when giving _______
4. Some people believe that keeping a diary of daily activities is one simple way to help you to stay_______
5. My doctor said that these natural remedies can boost my _______system.
6. One of the main responsibilities of a dietitian is to promote _______ and balanced diets.
1. expectancy 2. meditation 3. prescription
4. healthy 5. immune 6. nutritious
2 Complete the following sentences, using the words from the box combined with -free or anti-.
Hoàn thành các câu sau đây, sử dụng các từ từ hộp kết hợp với -free hoặc anti-.
ageing stress cholesterol acne sugar
1. ________drinks are better for your teeth and general health.
2. In addition to a nutritious diet, a ________ lifestyle can boost your health and increase your life expectancy.
3. Some people believe that ________ foods can make them younger.
4. Home-made ________ masks based on fruits are completely natural and inexpensive.
5. People at a higher risk of heart disease should follow a________ diet.
1 .Sugar-free 2. stress-free
3 Report each statement. Make changes, if necessary.
Tường thuật lại mỗi câu. Thay đổi nếu cần thiết
1. ‘If you go to bed on an empty stomach, you won't be able to sleep well.’
Tom's father told him.............
2. ‘If you work too much and don't rest, you will weaken your immune system.'
My mother warned me that............
3. ‘If you follow my advice, your health will be much better.’
Ann's doctor told her that............
4. ‘If children don't get enough calcium, they won't grow strong and healthy bones.'
My grandmother explained that............
5. ‘If I consumed a lot of fast food, I could become overweight.'
Alice said that............
1. Tom's father told him if he goes to bed on an empty stomach, he won't be able to sleep well.
2. My mother warned me that if I work too much and don't rest, I will weaken my immune system.
3. Ann's doctor told her that if she follows his / her advice, her health will be much better.
4. My grandmother explained that if children don't get enough calcium, they won't grow strong and healthy bones.
5. said that if she consumed a lot of fast food, she could become overweight.
4 Write the sentences in reported speech, using the reporting verbs and to-infinitive or -ing clauses.
Viết các câu gián tiếp, sủ dụng động từ tường thuật và to-V hoặc mệnh đề -ing
1. ‘Don't forget to take your medicine regularly' Quan's father said. (reminded)
‘You need to have a health check-up every six months, 'Peter's doctor said. (suggested)
‘You should eat less fast food and more vegetables,’ Jim's friend said. (advised)
‘You must practise these relaxation techniques every day to improve your health,’ Alice's yoga instructor said. (insisted on)
‘You should not go out if air pollution levels are very high,’ Kevin's doctor said, (warned)
‘I'm very sorry for not following your instructions,’ John said to his doctor. (apologised for)
1. Quan's father reminded him to take his medicine regularly.
2. Peter's doctor suggested that he should have a health check-up every six months.
3. Jim's friend advised him to eat less fast food and more vegetables.
4. Alice's yoga instructor insisted on her practising those relaxation techniques every day to improve her health.
5. Kevin's doctor warned him not to go out if air pollution levels are very high.
6. John apologised for not following his doctor's instructions.
5 Change the sentences in reported speech into direct speech.
Chuyển các câu từ dạng trực tiếp sang gián tiếp
1. My brother promised to stop over-exercising and spend more time studying.
2. Tom's dentist advised him to brush his teeth after meals and before bedtime.
3. David's yoga instructor invited him to attend their course on meditation.
4. The swimming instructor warned the children not to jump into the pool off the high diving boards.
5. The students agreed to do a workout every morning.
6. Alice apologised for missing the seminar on life expectancy factors.
1. My brother said, ‘I will stop over-exercising and spend more time studying.’
2. Tom's dentist said, ‘You should brush your teeth after meals and before bedtime.'
3. ‘You should attend our course on meditation,’ David's yoga instructor said.
4. The swimming instructor told the children, ‘Don't jump into the pool off the high diving boards.’
5. ‘We will do a workout every morning,’ the students agreed.
6. Alice said, ‘I'm sorry for missing the seminar on life expectancy factors.’
Bài tiếp theo
Xem lời giải SGK - Tiếng Anh 11 Mới - Xem ngay