Hướng dẫn giải bài tập tiếng Anh 12 unit 1 phần Writing
Exercise 1. Circle A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
[ Khoanh tròn A, B, C hoặc D để xác định câu gần nghĩa nhất với mỗi câu sau đây]
1. When I was small, my parents didn’t have enough money to buy me lots of new clothes.
A. When I was small, my parents couldn’t afford to buy me lots of new clothes.
B. When I was small, my parents couldn’t stand buying me lots of new clothes.
C. When I was small, my parents didn’t offer to buy me lots of new clothes.
D. When I was small, my parents weren’t allowed to buy me lots of new clothes.
2. They would never let me forget to do my homework.
A. They always remembered to do my homework.
B. They always reminded me to do my homework.
C. They always made sure that I had done my homework.
D. They always asked me to do my homework.
3. They told me that it was a good idea to read extensively.
A. They discouraged me to read extensively.
B. They made me read extensively.
C. They prevented me from reading extensively.
D. They encouraged me to read extensively.
4. They always refused to allow me to bring friends home.
A. They never let me bring friends home.
B. They always made me bring friends home.
C. They always asked me to bring friends home.
D. They never put up with me bringing friends home.
5. They told me to come home at ten o’clock every night.
A. They made me come home at ten o’clock every night.
B. They let me come home at ten o’clock every night.
C. They allowed me to come home at ten o’clock every night.
D. They suffered from me coming home at ten o’clock every night.
6. I learned from my parents about respecting hard work.
A. My parents allowed me to respect hard work.
B. My parents made me respect hard work.
C. My parents taught me to respect hard work.
D. My parents trained me to respect hard work.
7. My parents hope that I will be like them.
A. My parents permit me to be like them.
B. My parents believe that I will be like them.
C My parents suspect me of being like them.
D My parents would like me to be like them.
1. A 2. B 3. D
4. A 5. A 6. C 7. D
Exereise 2.Write about your family life. You should include the following points:
- your parents and their jobs
- your brother(s) and / or sister(s)
- the interest(s) that the members of the family share closely
- each family member’s responsibility in the family
some main family rules
Viết về đời sống gia đình của bạn. Bạn nên bao gồm những nội dung sau:
- bố mẹ và công việc của bố mẹ
- anh em trai và/ hoặc chị em gái
- những sở thích của các thành viên trong gia đình chia sẻ với nhau
- trách nhiệm của mỗi thành viên trong gia đình
- một số nội quy gia đình quan trọng
I live in a small family with four members in a peaceful countryside. My parents are famers. Every morning they go to the field after preparing everything for us ready to go to school, and they come home to take a short break at about 11 o’clock and to prepare for lunch. Their work finishes at about 5 o’clock every morning. My elder brother is a junior at Nationai Sports University. He is usually far away from home and comes home three or four times a year on special hplidays such as National Day, April 30th and Lunar New Year. I am a student at the last year of high school, so I am under a lot of pressure. However, I always try my best to help my parents with housework. I like meal time very much because it’s time when we gather and share everything after a hard – working day.
Bài tiếp theo
Xem lời giải SGK - Tiếng Anh 12 - Xem ngay