1. What is global warming?
2. Is global warming human-made?
3. Do you use LED light bulbs at home?
4. How serious is the problem?
5. Are you concerned about the rise in temperature?
1. ↘ 2. ↗ 3. ↗ 4. ↘ 5. ↗
2. Practise reading aloud the following exchanges and mark ↗ (rising intonation) or ↘ (falling intonation) of the questions.
Thực hành đọc to các trao đổi sau đây và đánh dấu (tăng ngữ điệu) hoặc (giảm ngữ điệu) của các câu hỏi.
1. A: You know, global warming is real.
B: It's real?
2. A: We should take action now before it is too late.
B: What should we do?
3. A: I think we should reduce our use of paper products
B: You do?
4. A: Global warming may lead to famine.
B: Lead to famine?
5. A: Most causes of global warming are related to the increase in greenhouse gases.
B: Most causes of what?
6. A: Most causes of global warming are related to the increase in greenhouse gases.
B: What are greenhouses gases?
1. ↗ 2. ↘ 3. ↗
4. ↗ 5. ↗ 6. ↘