Tổng hợp các bài tập trong phần Speaking - trang 31 Unit 4 Sách bài tập (SBT) Tiếng anh 11 mới
1. Put the responses into the appropriate blanks. Then practise the conversation with a partner.
Đặt câu trả lời vào khoảng trống thích hợp. Sau đó, thực hành cuộc trò chuyện với một người bạn.
Beth: Hello, Kevin. How are you doing?
Beth: I'm OK. I just got back from theTexas School for students with visual impairments.
Kevin: Oh, what happened?
Beth: I attended a music class there. They are all very talented and look so happy. I felt ashamed of myself. I often complain about my life while some people don't even have the same opportunities.
Beth: I didn't know you have volunteered at that school. How often do you go to help?
Beth: That'll be great. I'm thinking of making some cakes for the kids. Do you want to help?
Kevin: (4)___________________ . I'll ask her for some.
a. Sure. We can take some cupcakes to the kids. My mum has lots of recipes.
b. l try to do 2-3 days of volunteer work every month. Maybe we can go together next time.
c. Hi, I'm good. Are you OK? Are you crying? Your eyes are all swollen and red.
d. Yes, I felt the same when I first volunteered to help there.
1.c 2.d 3.b 4.a
2. Work in pairs. Play the roles of Beth and Kevin in Activity 1 and continue the conversation by making plans to help the disabled students. You can use the suggested guidelines below.
Làm việc theo cặp. Đóng vai Beth and Kevin trong Hoạt động 1 và tiếp tục cuộc trò chuyện bằng cách lập kế hoạch để giúp đỡ học sinh khuyết tật. Bạn có thể sử dụng hướng dẫn được đề xuất bên dưới.
- Who is going to help to make cakes?
- What cakes are you going to make?
- What ingredients are you going to buy?
- How many cakes are you going to make?
- What stories are you going to read?
- Who is going to read the stories?
- Do you want to share any storybooks with the students there?
- Do you need to find the storybooks in Braille?
- Do you need sound effects or any musical instruments?
Preparing a game show
- What games are you going to play?
- What kinds of aids do you need to prepare for the games?
- Who is going to run the game show?
- What are the prizes for the winners?
Gợi ý trả lời:
SI: Hey! Do you have a moment? I want to talk to you about our plan next week.
S2: Sure. I was about to call you. Thank you for sending the recipe. I've made a shopping list so we can keep track of what we're going to buy. Here, take a look.
SI: Great. But we don't have to buy flour. There is some leftover at home from the last time my mum made some cakes.
S2: Do you think 20 cupcakes will be enough?
SI: Of course. There are about 10 to 15 students in one class. We can even share some cupcakes with the teachers.
S2: I also want to read some stories to the kids. I've found some interesting ones. Do you think we'll have time?
SI: Yes, we'll have plenty of time. I'm going to bring some Braille storybooks as well.
S2: So let's go shopping on Thursday. You can help me with the cupcakes on Friday morning, then we'll go to school together.
SI: OK. And I'll bring the flour and the books.
S2: That sounds good to me. See you on Thursday.
Bài tiếp theo
Xem lời giải SGK - Tiếng Anh 11 Mới - Xem ngay