Tổng hợp các bài tập trong phần Writing - trang 15 Unit 7 Sách Bài Tập (SBT) Tiếng anh 11 mới
1. You want to ask your study-abroad adviser for information. Write sentences, using the words and phrases given.
Bạn muốn hỏi chuyên gia tư vấn du học của bạn để biết thông tin. Viết câu, sử dụng các từ và cụm từ được đưa ra.
1. would like / know / eligible / apply / university programme /.
2. you / explain / types of funding / available / international students / ?
3. international students / allowed / work / part-time /
4. I / like / consult / you / cultural differences / I / should / aware /.
5. what / worries me / most / high cost / living in London / international student /.
1. I would like to know if I am eligible to apply for the university programme.
2. Can you explain what types of funding are available for international students?
3. Are international students allowed to work part-time?
4. I'd like to consult you about the cultural differences (that) I should be aware of.
5. What worries me most is the high cost of living in London as an international student.
2. Choose two of the following questions about preparing for further education. Complete the outline and write an email of 160-180 words to a friend from another country asking for information and advice.
Chọn hai trong số những câu hỏi sau đây về chuẩn bị cho việc học thêm. Hoàn thành dàn ý và viết email từ 160-180 từ cho một người bạn từ quốc gia khác yêu cầu thông tin và lời khuyên.
Questions to ask
Should I take a gap year or pursue further education immediately?
What kind of attendance mode should I choose?
Would it be better to gain some work experience before enrolling on a higher education programme?
Should I study abroad? Why? How should I plan for it?
How early can I apply for a higher education scholarship?
Do I have to take the IELTS test before sending my application form to UK's universities? Will vocational courses improve my future job prospects?
What is the highest level in vocational education and training that I can achieve?
What qualifications will I get?
Salutation Opening sentence
Friendly ending Complimentary close
I am writing to ask you for some information and advice on further education.
I am going to finish secondary school in May and I have been thinking a lot about taking a gap year or pursuing further education immediately. Here are the points that worry me most.
First, I want to consult you about the advantages and disadvantages of taking a gap year. I know that a lot of school leavers in your country prefer taking a gap year before deciding to pursue further education. Would a gap year look good on my college application?
If I pursue further education immediately, what kind of attendance mode should I choose? There are excellent universities in your country, and a bachelor's degree from one of them will definitely help me to find a good job easily. However, the tuition fees and living expenses will be very high, and I am not sure if a scholarship will cover all the costs. Do distance learning degrees offer the same content as campus-based degrees?
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Bài tiếp theo
Xem lời giải SGK - Tiếng Anh 11 Mới - Xem ngay