1. Listen and mark (͜ )the consonant sounds that link with the vowel sounds. Then practise readin the sentences. The first linking has been done for you as an example.
Nghe và đánh dấu phụ âm liên kết với nguyên âm. Sau đó thực hành đọc các câu. Liên kết đầu tiên đã được làm cho bạn như một ví dụ
1. An͜ apple a day keeps the doctor away.
2. Independent people believe in themselves and trust their own abilities.
3. She spends an hour a day practising her English.
4. He lives on his own in a small apartment.
5. I took on family responsibilities from an early age.
2 Read the paragraph below and mark (͜ ) the linked final consonants and initial vowels.
Đọc đoạn văn và đánh dấu phụ âm cuối liên kết với nguyên âm đầu
Learning to live independently sounds easy, but in reality, it isn't. You'll have to learn to deal with your probler instead of waiting for someone else to tell you what to do. Keep asking yourself questions like, ‘How col
I handle such a situation?’ Look at different options and try to solve your problems on your own. Don't lo heart if you fail once in a while. You need to know what failure feels like and how to deal with it.